Mr. Simon is a highly regarded industry leader with extensive experience leading business units and organizations for both Fortune 500 companies as well as Biotech Commercial Organizations.
Noteworthy accomplishments are:
- Launched 10+ Products into US/Global Market, Primarily Oncology and Rare Disease Assets
- Drove P&L Performance for Multiple Product Portfolios Ranging from $100M to $2.5B in Revenue
- Led all Facets of Commercialization; from Marketing, Global, Sales, Market Access, and Operations
- Built Many Go-To-Market Novel Commercial Models, Integrating Service Provider Partners to Maximize ROI
- Chaired Multiple Co-Development and Co-Marketing Joint Steering Committees
Mr. Simon currently works as Managing Director at Accenture, focused on novel launch strategies that are flexible and maximize asset potential. Prior to his role at Accenture, Mr. Simon was a global Chief Commercial Officer of Huya Biosciences where he built and led the commercial function as it prepared for the launch of its Oncology asset. In this role, he utilized multiple service providers to increase both flexibility and accelerate product uptake.
Prior to Huya, Mr. Simon served as CCO at Melinta, where he built and led the commercial function for the launch of their key asset (in collaboration with service provider partners). Prior to that, Mr. Simon led an Oncology business unit at Pfizer, launching numerous assets into the U.S. market. Prior to his role at Pfizer, he held various roles across all commercial functions at GSK and Johnson & Johnson, including building commercial organizations and leading launches in the U.S. and Global markets.
Mr. Simon received an M.B.A. degree in Marketing from Pennsylvania State University and a B.A. in Biology from the University of Delaware.